Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Savageman Course
CREATED: 04/29/09 by trithis73 REPLIES: 2
trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
Savageman Course
POSTED: 4/29/09 2:52 PM

Ok, I am really and honestly been contemplating this race. What I would ultimately like to do is go and ride a good portionof this course. So if anyone is interested, let's get together and check this course out.

AndyJB444's ravatar AndyJB444    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 401
RE: Savageman Course
POSTED: 4/29/09 3:01 PM

Hey,

There are a bunch of people going out to DCL over Memorial Day weekend, and will likely be plenty more recon parties going to ride that area throughout the summer months leading up to the race. A bit far to drive and ride in a day (my opinion), so its recommended to make a weekend out of it...and its awesome out there, so why not!

I'm always up for heading out there to remember what "pain" REALLY feels like...12-27 please!

Let me know,
Andy B.

kyleyost's ravatar kyleyost    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 34
RE: Savageman Course
POSTED: 5/01/09 2:26 PM

There'll be a group of Savages out there over Memorial Day Wknd doing a mini "SavageCamp". I know one day we'll be heading south from DCL into WVa and Monongahela National Forest for a long one, but I'm sure one of the other two days we'll be hitting up the SavageMan course. Let me know your weekend plans and perhaps we'll combine forces on one of the days. There's also some really insanely beautiful riding beyond the SavageMan course, so if you've already done the course a few times and want some cue sheets of great rides, lemme know.

I've already made it up the Wall once this year. Am I the first? :)

Expect cold water in late May.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria