DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

***GEAR UPDATE!!***
CREATED: 04/22/13 by abbyjs REPLIES: 24
abbyjs's ravatar abbyjs    JOINED: 4/7/09    POSTS: 699
***GEAR UPDATE!!***
POSTED: 4/22/13 11:13 AM

Drum roll, please...

Kits will be in home next week Monday through Wednesday.

If you have a race this coming weekend (4/27 or 4/28) or the weekend after (5/4 or 5/5) **for which you will be departing before Thursday** please e-mail me.

If you are doing Peasantman or any other race next weekend and you will be leaving Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, please do not e-mail me. You will get your stuff in time!

:)

Abby
vp@dctriclub.org

jbrez's ravatar jbrez    JOINED: 1/30/11    POSTS: 253
RE: ***GEAR UPDATE!!***
POSTED: 5/02/13 8:19 PM

Anyone know what's up with the length of the shorts? They're way longer than I remember.

HolliMarie's ravatar HolliMarie    JOINED: 6/21/11    POSTS: 181
POSTED: 5/02/13 8:47 PM

I believe there are two lengths - Long Inseam (LI) and Short Inseam (SI) that you had to choose from in the shop. Maybe you tried on the SI and got the LI?

jbrez's ravatar jbrez    JOINED: 1/30/11    POSTS: 253
POSTED: 5/03/13 6:01 AM

There is no "Short Inseam" option for these but I guess I didn't notice that it's only available in 10.5" mega super long leg size. So it's my bad.

http://store.dctriclub.org/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=LG-Elite-PowerShorts-M

They are an awesome short they're just designed for a 34" pants inseam or men over 6'3. So anyone tall looking for a size medium power shorts? I've got a pair with the tags still on! Email me.

tgalbert's ravatar tgalbert    JOINED: 9/30/10    POSTS: 401
POSTED: 5/03/13 6:43 AM

Clarification for readers:

The Elite Pro shorts do have a short inseam (SI) option.

The Elite Power shorts don't have the SI option.

Looks like if you want the short inseam you need to go for the Elite Pro level (only $5 more).

mjraugust's ravatar mjraugust    JOINED: 12/15/11    POSTS: 99
POSTED: 5/03/13 9:31 PM

Are there any last minute hail Mary plays that can be done for people heading out of town to race in the morning whose gear failed to arrive by today? I got my bib shorts, but my Tri shorts never arrived. I tried emailing shipping@dctriclub.org but there was no response.

-Mark

sianmooney    JOINED: 3/24/12    POSTS: 10
POSTED: 5/04/13 5:23 AM

I leave for Peasantman today (Saturday 05/04) and haven't received anything. It seemed from the earlier emails that I should have received something. Are there other people that haven' received their order?

Information appreciated - thanks.

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 498
POSTED: 5/04/13 6:21 AM

Mark & Sian -

I've sent an email to our shipping team over at NovaRetail to see what's going on here. You should have received an email when your items shipped that included a tracking link and a link back to your account to show the specific items that shipped. Did you receive either of these?

Unfortunately, there are not quick drop solutions we can offer but we'll get to the bottom of this and get you the gear items you ordered.

Ryan

POSTED: 5/04/13 8:31 AM

Sian,

Your order was placed on 3/24; orders after 2/18 were not guaranteed by PeasantMan. We expect those orders to be fulfilled in time for Columbia (5/19).

Mark,

Your order was placed 2/08, and I've inquired as to what the problem is that you didn't get a complete order.

Thanks,

Abby

dhops's ravatar dhops    JOINED: 7/12/12    POSTS: 103
POSTED: 5/04/13 9:27 AM

I got my shorts, but not my top. Hmmm...I don't think racing Monticelloman topless is a good idea.

jodytri's ravatar jodytri    JOINED: 3/28/09    POSTS: 13
POSTED: 5/04/13 9:22 PM

Got my new tri suit this week. Tried it out on a 70mile bike + 1 hr brick run. AWESOME!!! Most comfortable thing ever. Thanks Abby! I might buy a second I loved it so much.

wbdowntown's ravatar wbdowntown    JOINED: 3/28/12    POSTS: 89
POSTED: 5/05/13 2:07 PM

I received my cycling jersey and tri top last week but no tri shorts. Only received an email copy of my order upon placing it 12 feb. No tracking data sent. Would love to get the shorts before kinetic next week.

Wes

tpulham's ravatar tpulham    JOINED: 8/10/12    POSTS: 27
POSTED: 5/05/13 2:40 PM

I had the same problem--I got my tri top but no tri shorts. Nobody wants that. Any news on when items to ship separately are coming? Thanks.

POSTED: 5/05/13 10:57 PM

Hello everyone -

Update on the situation...we have a meeting scheduled with our shipping team on Tuesday to review the situation and develop an action plan. The team is combing 100's of orders (one by one) to proactively identify anyone who might have been impacted so we can ensure that we properly resolve the issue and get everyone their gear. Those impacted will be contacted directly to resolve the issue.

We put a huge demand on our shiny new online shop back in Feb/Mar when we first launched sales so we are reviewing any potential technical issues that may have caused some of the errors. Thank you for your patience as we get to the bottom of this and please know that we'll get you your gear!

PS - it looks awesome BTW!

Ryan
President, DC Tri Club

dhops's ravatar dhops    JOINED: 7/12/12    POSTS: 103
POSTED: 5/06/13 12:21 PM

Thanks for checking. I'm racing Columbia next weekend and would love to have a matching kit!

mjraugust's ravatar mjraugust    JOINED: 12/15/11    POSTS: 99
POSTED: 5/07/13 10:07 AM

Not to get ahead of myself since I still haven't received my new tri shorts, but Adam mentioned we are still looking for other Tri-Club branded products to add to the shop. I would definitely buy another running singlet in the new style if one was offered through the shop. The singlets are popular with racers who prefer to swim topless, then put on a shirt at T1. At least a few NTPers asked where they could by a Tri-club running singlet.

-Mark

gardengirl's ravatar gardengirl    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 119
POSTED: 5/07/13 11:37 AM

Thanks Ryan. I haven't received anything from the gear order. Do I need to contact someone to follow up?
Hope to wear the new kit at Columbia.
Malissa

POSTED: 5/07/13 1:59 PM

Tri tops are intended to be aerodynamic. :)

ceangell    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 33
POSTED: 5/07/13 3:51 PM

Is the gear shop currently stocking any items? I know in past posts there had been mention that certain items would be stocked, but it looks like everything in the shop is on the 6-10 week time frame.

Thanks!
Chris

POSTED: 5/07/13 4:13 PM

**5/7/13 Update**

We met with our shipping team today to discuss the current shipping issue. The issue stemmed from a fulfillment reporting issue in our e-commerce platform. The issue is being actively worked on to ensure it does not occur again. There are about 15-20 people who were been impacted by this issue. For these folks, we will be reaching out individually via email to explain what happened and, more importantly, to share how we are addressing the issue. Please be on the lookout for an email from vp@dctriclub.org with more details. We apologize for the hiccup in the process and are committed to ensuring you receive the gear that you ordered.

As for the other items recently brought up on this thread, here is what we know at this time:

1. LG currently does not offer custom running singlets but we have been advised that it is on their product road map to produce in 2014. We will confirm this with them.

2. Be sure to check your email order receipt. It would have arrived in your inbox from shipping@dctriclub.org. Any orders placed after 2/8/13 will be arriving next week.

3. We do indeed stock some select LG items. Our shipping team will be updating our online shop this evening to reflect those items which we carry in stock and ship within 2-3 days from purchase.

4. We are planning to submit another custom order later this month. An email campaign will be coming out shortly to promote the deadline date for this custom order. Please look out for this email and keep an eye on our newsletter

Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself (president@dctriclub.org), Abby (vp@dctriclub.org), or our shipping team (shipping@dctriclub.org) with additional questions or suggestions. My team is working hard to resolve this issue and to ensure we deliver you some pretty awesome gear!

Ryan
President, DC Tri Club

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria