Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

***GEAR UPDATE!!***
CREATED: 04/22/13 by abbyjs REPLIES: 24
abbyjs's ravatar abbyjs    JOINED: 4/7/09    POSTS: 699
RE: ***GEAR UPDATE!!***
POSTED: 5/08/13 6:56 PM

If you placed your order before 2/18, you should have received everything. There were 19 people (including me) for whom there was an error in the ordering process, and who did not receive their full orders. Everyone who was affected by the error was contacted directly. We sincerely apologize; it was a technological problem which we have fixed. If you didn't receive any gear, and you didn't get an email from me, please contact shipping@dctriclub.org about your order.

I[/b]f you placed your order AFTER 2/18[/b], your gear has not yet arrived in the warehouse. Please do NOT email! We are being inundated! That gear is expected in-home the week of May 13. If your shipping address has changed since placing your order please log into the Club Store to update your shipping address. If you did not create an account when placing your order (i.e. you checked out as a guest), please contact shipping@dctriclub.org to make any adjustments.

In Stock Items
Certain items are kept in inventory and can be delivered within a week of ordering. These items will be identified in the store by tomorrow (May 9).

Next Gear Order
Will CLOSE at midnight on May 26; custom gear in that order will be received in time for Lake Placid.

**Please note: all racing gear sales are FINAL. If you ordered the wrong size, please feel free to post items on the forum for sale or swap.**

dhops's ravatar dhops    JOINED: 7/12/12    POSTS: 108
POSTED: 5/16/13 7:51 AM

Got my tri top today - so now I'll have a matching kit for Columbia!

roberttack    JOINED: 10/3/12    POSTS: 8
POSTED: 5/17/13 5:43 PM

Received my gear yesterday. Thanks!

wculleton's ravatar wculleton    JOINED: 9/17/12    POSTS: 6
POSTED: 5/27/13 5:09 PM

Is it too late to order gear?

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 952
POSTED: 5/29/13 7:56 PM

Never too late to order gear. Check today's newsletter for details. There are also some items in stock in our store that can be had in 2-3 days (while supplies last).

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria