Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Sexy Girl Demos How to Put (and take off!) a Wetsuit
CREATED: 06/19/09 by mccannjl REPLIES: 5
mccannjl's ravatar mccannjl    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 216
Sexy Girl Demos How to Put (and take off!) a Wetsuit
POSTED: 6/19/09 11:57 AM

Here ya go Hillary, just for you, as promised!
:)

Karena Dawn shows teaches the best method to put on and take off a Rocket Science Sports wetsuit. (I'm pretty sure this method works with all wetsuits, fyi. )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBhnJq3vWMY

lotus975    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 33
RE: Sexy Girl Demos How to Put (and take off!) a Wetsuit
POSTED: 6/19/09 3:10 PM

thanks jean,
this is why we love you! thanks you are awesome! i saw this this video awhile back and that is how i learned how to put on my wetsuit. i have been trying to teach hilary the trick of putting on a suit "the right way"...she just laughs at my tips! this will show miss h!
jotika

hilarysmith    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 47
POSTED: 6/19/09 5:16 PM

OK, OK, I get it now!
Thanks so much Jeanne, for the great video, and for the other transition tips you provided at the happy hour. Jotika tried to tell me how to do this all along, but here I thought she was just giving her Blue Seventy "special" treatment! Hope to see you next to me in the Potomac Sunday, and still wish I could at my own discretion rack my bike next to yours (who knew it didn't work that way?) :) Thanks again! Hilary

trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
POSTED: 6/19/09 8:03 PM

As a 5-6 year triathlete I had to watch this twice and might watch it again. Just to make sure I grasped everything correctly. Wonder if I can put it on my flat screen to better view the technique.

mccannjl's ravatar mccannjl    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 216
POSTED: 6/19/09 8:48 PM

you people crack me up.

Just remember that the key to the whole thing is to jauntily run into the potomac with your long flowing locks flying around in the wind. Oh, and please have rock hard abs, too. :)

karlaj's ravatar karlaj    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 201
POSTED: 6/19/09 11:02 PM

Thank you Jeanne, you made my friday. The video is nice, but I'd really do better with a live demonstration -- you know, wouldn't want to miss any details. ;-)

More seriously, it's a decent demo and always something worth reviewing a few days before a race.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria