Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Gatorade Endurance Vendor
CREATED: 03/12/09 by guinness REPLIES: 5
guinness    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 64
Gatorade Endurance Vendor
POSTED: 3/12/09 12:26 PM

I know we've had this discussion on the old forum so here it is again. Does anyone know where Gatorade Endurance is sold in NW or Maryland areas? I know Bonzai carries it, but haven't found it out my way. Contrary to the GE website, Fleet Feet in Gaithersburg doesn't carry it, so I thought I'd see if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks.
Anathea

janice    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 17
RE: Gatorade Endurance Vendor
POSTED: 3/12/09 1:15 PM

If only I had known! I just gave some away. I bought some at Pacers in Fairfax last year so perhaps you can check with the Silver Spring location. I know it is served on the course but blech. I hate that stuff.

trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
POSTED: 3/12/09 1:35 PM

I checked with Pacers in Old Town and they dont' have it either.

POSTED: 3/12/09 1:39 PM

Thanks guys! Oddly, REI has it in Rockville. I know what you mean Janice - but I just don't feel like carrying anything on the run (especially after the Fuel Belt donation at IM CDA '08), so I'm using it for the run.

rdejonck's ravatar rdejonck    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 84
POSTED: 3/12/09 2:00 PM

Glad you found it. The REI in Fairfax carries it also, so it may be a stock item for most REIs. Also, I saw a container of it at Contes in Arlington this past weekend. Maybe they have it at their Bethesda store also.

I guess I'm lucky, I like the stuff :P

POSTED: 3/12/09 2:14 PM

Not at the Bethesda Conte's (at least as of Sunday of this week). But if they did, it would continue the quality of life improvement Conte's has made for me! Guinness is really enjoying being able to go to the bike store (we can walk there)!

Thanks, Ryan.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria