Titanium Litespeed Blade TT Bike
Frame size is probably considered a medium (I normally ride a 54). Bike has just been completely overhauled including new cabling/housing, bottom bracket, stem, and aerobar/brake levers.
• Mavic CXP33 front wheel, Michelin Pro Race clincher, Expert hub, (includes skewer)
• Mavic CXP33 rear wheel, Michelin Pro Race clincher, Expert hub, Shimano HG 11/23 cassette (includes skewer)
• Shimano Dura Ace 9-speed derailluers (can easily be upgraded to 10-speed by just changing out one of the bar-end shifter levers - much easier than a road-bike upgrade)
• FSA carbon cranks, 172.5mm length
• FSA bottom bracket (new)
• Stronglight chainrings (55/42)
• King headset
• Profile design carbon fork
• Specialized Pro-Set stem - uses unique shim system which allows for 10 different stem angles (brand new, never used)
• Vision TriMaxPlus aerobar and brake levers by FSA (brand new, never used)
• Cane Creek SL brake calipers
• Thomson Elite Series seat post
• Dakar Titanio saddle
PowerTap with 650cc Wheel
• Wired version
• Rolf Vector Pro rim
• Bontrager hub (no skewer)
• Michelin Pro Race clincher
• SRAM PG970 11/23 cassette (9-speed)
• Less than 500 miles (mostly on a trainer)
Carbon Disk 650cc Rear Wheel
• Zipp? (I can’t locate label)
• Continental Competition GP tubular
• Shimano Dura Ace 11/23 cassette (9-speed)
• No skewer
• Good condition
Front & Rear Deep Dish Zipp Carbon 650cc Wheelset
• Front tire - Continental Competition GP tubular, no skewer
• Front wheel condition – very good.
• Cassette - Shimano Dura Ace 11/21 (9-speed)
• Rear tire - Tufu Elite Jet tubular (may have slow leak), no skewer
• Rear wheel condition – good - has small blemish on one side of braking surface, but does not appear too bad
Tacx Grand Excel Trainer
• Provides extensive measurements including power & heart rate
• Allows for flexible programming and data downloading
• Original MSRP >$750
• Condition is excellent
I’ll be at the Carl Dolan Memorial Classic (http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=10560) all day on Sunday and will be happy to bring any items along if anyone is interested. Just let me know in advance.
I'd love to talk to you about all the wheels and possibly the trainer. I can't make the Classic on Sunday but might be able to meet up sooner or next week, whichever is easier.
The best email to contact me is michele at philosana dot com
Hi Greg, I am interested in the trainer as well, in case Michele doesn't want it. I will not be at the Classic on Sunday, but can meet you some other time this or next week. Please email me at jberberovic at yahoo dot com. Thank you.
Are the front and rear Zipps still available? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the wheels and the Tacx trainer have been sold. The TT bike is still available.
OK - I managed to sell everything, except the Litespeed Blade TT bike. So, in an effort to clear out the house before I become a new daddy in a few weeks, I'm dropping the price to $1200. Pictures are posted at http://picasaweb.google.com/gregorywerth/LitespeedTTBike#