Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

FS: Moutain bike great for commuting or cyclocross
CREATED: 06/08/12 by hwaigand REPLIES: 3
hwaigand's ravatar hwaigand    JOINED: 2/24/10    POSTS: 52
FS: Moutain bike great for commuting or cyclocross
POSTED: 6/08/12 9:35 AM

I have a steel Trek Multitrack that I planned on using for both cyclocross and commuting. Well, it turns out I'm too scared to do XC and I just prefer to ride my road bike to work.

I replaced a crank, the pedals and the waterbottle holder. The brakes and derallieurs were also recently checked at the Bike Rack. A topeak rear rack was also added.

Please email me for more info and pictures.

dremilyshin's ravatar dremilyshin    JOINED: 8/1/11    POSTS: 6
RE: FS: Moutain bike great for commuting or cyclocross
POSTED: 6/08/12 12:06 PM

hey,

What size is it and how much?

- emily

emily.h.shin@gmail.com

hwaigand's ravatar hwaigand    JOINED: 2/24/10    POSTS: 52
POSTED: 6/11/12 9:15 PM

Hi Emily,

Sorry for the delay but my internet keeps going out. The bike is a 800 sport single track (not multi, oops) and I cannot find a size measurement on the bike but stepover, from floor to top tube is 27.75" and from the crank to the top tube is 16.5". I'm 5'5" and the bike fits me fine. It is made of cromoly steel and has 21 speeds.

I would like $150 for the bike, but I will take less if the rack is sold separately. Please let me know if you would like pics or a test ride.

Heather

wellnow14    JOINED: 8/29/11    POSTS: 73
POSTED: 6/15/12 8:09 AM

If Emily dsn't want it, my daughter might be interested. could we stop by this weekend for a look?

Dan

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria