Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Run before Happy Hour
CREATED: 04/14/10 by gwcrew2000 REPLIES: 3
gwcrew2000's ravatar gwcrew2000    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 127
Run before Happy Hour
POSTED: 4/14/10 5:13 PM

Anyone interested in meeting up for a run before happy hour tomorrow? I was thinking meet up at the Georgetown waterfront and doing a bridge loop down to Memorial up to Key Bridge, maybe throw in a few Exorcist stairs and finish with a cold beer at Tony and Joe's.

lisalisadc's ravatar lisalisadc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 423
RE: Run before Happy Hour
POSTED: 4/14/10 5:27 PM

That's my favorite running route, but I'm running in the morning. Don't forget to thrown in the Memorial Bridge stairs.

On a more important note, D.C. Bars May Stay Open 1 Hour Later on Thursday because it is the day before a D.C. or federal holiday. And since Friday is Emancipation Day, and D.C. government and schools will be closed, that means Thursday night could see a number of bars taking advantage and staying open until 3 a.m., as if it were a regular weekend night.

http://dcist.com/2010/04/dc_bars_may_stay_open_1_hour_later.php

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1773
POSTED: 4/14/10 9:57 PM

Seems like Lisa should be advising those NTPers in their search for the perfect celebration beer keg...

ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1060
POSTED: 4/14/10 10:52 PM

Wait a second, Lisa! Schools are closed on Friday due to Emancipation Day? I must be teaching in the wrong school system. We don't even get off for Cinco de Mayo!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria