Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Kinetic Half 2012
CREATED: 05/14/12 by morunner66 REPLIES: 2
morunner66's ravatar morunner66    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 714
Kinetic Half 2012
POSTED: 5/14/12 2:16 PM

Thanks for all the shout outs from my fellow DC Tri peeps at the Kinetic Half on Saturday. What a great day for a race. I thought the race organizers and volunteers did a terrific job. Sweet post race spread with Veggie options and a nice tent and tables to sit. Post race lake cool off was a nice touch too. Great job everyone.

JayC101's ravatar JayC101    JOINED: 2/27/11    POSTS: 105
RE: Kinetic Half 2012
POSTED: 5/15/12 7:17 AM

Agreed, overall was a great weekend. For anyone interested here is my Kinetic race report.

http://jayhcochran.blogspot.com/2012/05/2012-kinetic-703-weekend-of-firsts.html

laineym3's ravatar laineym3    JOINED: 7/2/10    POSTS: 123
RE: Kinetic Half 2012
POSTED: 5/15/12 7:54 AM

I was cheering for everyone wearing DC Tri, even if I didn't know you... while running!! :)

On a sour note... it seemed like only 2-3 people who were racing were cheering on fellow club members, even though I saw at least 15 people racing.

why so silent?? That was a little bit of a bummer for club representation. Especially when a club like Team Z is out there where you can't not hear continuous "Go Z!" from spectators and fellow racers to each other.

I think I got more cheers from Team Z than I did our own DC Tri :( There is a reason we wear our kits, so at your next race, if you see a fellow member racing, cheer them on! even if you don't know them :)

Elaine

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria