DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Free Spin Class tomorrow @ 8AM @ Revolve
CREATED: 12/02/11 by pgfde121 REPLIES: 5
pgfde121's ravatar pgfde121    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 234
Free Spin Class tomorrow @ 8AM @ Revolve
POSTED: 12/02/11 12:51 PM

Hi All,

We're having friends and family weekend at the new cycling studio in Clarendon this weekend, which means free classes! Tomorrow (Sat) I have a class at 8AM and there are plenty of open bikes available (30 at last count). If you would like to attend (and I would love to pack the place) please come on down and I promise to make it worth getting out of bed.

Revolve is located at 1025 Filmore St, a block off Wilson Blvd (going towards RT50) in the Zozo Flats building on Filmore Street. There is parking available in the building garage.

C'mon out!

Thanks,
R

hina's ravatar hina    JOINED: 9/4/11    POSTS: 44
RE: Free Spin Class tomorrow @ 8AM @ Revolve
POSTED: 12/03/11 4:29 PM

Great- I'll plan to be there! So there's no entrance fee to the gym? And I just tell them I'm here for your cycling class?

Also, since I don't have SPD cleats, would I just wear sneakers? (it's been years since my last spinning class:/ )

hina's ravatar hina    JOINED: 9/4/11    POSTS: 44
POSTED: 12/03/11 4:31 PM

oops, nevermind, I didn't look at your timestamp (nor the Sat comment)! I guess the "tomorrow" was today!

kag7324    JOINED: 5/5/11    POSTS: 16
RE: Free Spin Class Monday at 5.45 @ Revolve
POSTED: 12/04/11 10:03 AM

I am going tomorrow evening @ 5.45pm.

First class is free and here is the link:

http://www.revolvefitness.com/private-spin.asp

:) see you all there!

Kim

POSTED: 12/04/11 10:51 PM

Correct first class is free. Still working out details on getting special pricing for Tri club members. Looking like it'll be around $10 for each class if you sign up for multiple classes. Great addition to the weekend sessions if you didn't have enough of me yelling at you over that 2 hour session. But come give it a whirl for free this time. All the instructors were hand picked from local gyms based on member feedback so any class you goto here should be a solid workout.

POSTED: 12/04/11 10:52 PM

And and hey have both the shimano 540/look style cleats and SPD cleats.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria