2019 DCTriClub Training Triathlon
This event is open to current DCTriClub members only (it’s an insurance thing; sorry).
Join your fellow club members on Sunday June 23rd for our annual sprint distance training triathlon up in Fort Ritchie, MD (only about 90 minutes from DC; about the same distance as Lake Anna VA!). Following the final finisher, we will hold a bike handling clinic and BBQ picnic!
Event: Club Training Triathlon (sprint distance)
Date: Sunday June 23
- 7:00-7:30AM – Race Check-in and Transition Setup
- 7:45AM – Pre-Event Meeting
- 8:00AM – First Wave starts (number of waves dependent on registrations)
- 11:00AM – Bike Handling Clinic (could start sooner depending on when last finisher crosses)
- 12:00PM – Picnic (could start sooner depending on when last finisher crosses)
- 1:00PM – Event ends
- 750m open water swim
- 24k (14.88 mile) bike ride
- 5k (3.1 mile) run
- Early Bird Pricing: $30 (until June 1) NOW OPEN!
- General Registration: $40 (starting June 1)
- Registration closes: Saturday June 22, 2019 at 6PM
Volunteer: We need help making this a successful event! If you have some time to help out with running the event, manning a grill, timing
For more details about the course, parking, restrooms, check out the event page!
Contact email@example.com with any questions.