POSTPONED!! 2020 Winter/Spring Member Meeting
“Friends are like four-leaf clovers: hard to find, but lucky to have”
Join your DC Triathlon Club friends on St. Paddy’s Day for our Winter/Spring Member Meeting! There will be some food and drinks, some green things, maybe some more green things, some olive green things, some pea green things, some forest green things, some shamrock green things, and raffle prizes! This is a very informal event but you can look forward to:
- A “short”* welcome from our Club President.
- Brief intros from attending Club Board Members.
- Representatives from the various Club Programs available for questions.
- Representatives from the various Club Community Groups available for questions.
- Raffle prizes (must be present to win!).
Most of the time will be available for socializing with fellow club members, chatting with Board members, Program leaders, and Community Group representatives, and eating and drinking green things!
We hope you are able to join!
Time: 6:30PM to 8:30PM
Location: Potomac River Running – Arlington Ballston Quarter (in the newly revamped mall)
Address: 4238 Wilson Blvd, Ste. 1235 Arlington, VA 22203 Google Map»
Metro: Ballston-MU Station
The event is free, but please RSVP so that we can plan for food and drink! EventBrite RSVP Link»