2023 DCTriClub Training Races
There are races and then there are races. There are Ironman events and then there are local organizer presented races (#racelocal). There are triathlons and duathlons. There are swim runs and trail runs. And THEN there are:
««DCTriClub Training Races»»
The DCTriClub invites you to participate in our low-key, low stress, low technology series of training races. These are training events where club members can try out various nutrition strategies, pacing strategies, transition mounts and dismounts, or just have fun! These training races will not go on your Athlinks record and no one will be winning any serious awards. Like seriously: you can take these events NOT seriously at all and come just to have some fun with your fellow club members! Like super seriously: your timing crew might yell and scream and cheer for you first and then tap the time to mark that you crossed the finish line!
So get out your calendars, make sure your club membership is current, and get ready to have some fun! We have a full slate of training events on the calendar for this year.
Important note: You MUST be a club member AND have an active (non-expired) club membership. This is an insurance requirement for the club.
DCTriClub (MEMBER ONLY) Training Race Calendar:
- Sunday March 26, 2023: Splash & Dash & BREWS
- Sunday April 9, 2023: Club Duathlon #1
- Saturday May 6, 2023: Club Duathlon #2
- Monday May 29, 2023: Training Triathlon (TENTATIVE; if no pool access, then Duathlon)
- Saturday June 23, 2023: Splash & Dash & Pool Party (TENTATIVE)
- Sunday September 17, 2023: Time Trial #1
- Sunday October 8, 2023: Time Trial #2
- Sunday November 5, 2023: Spooky 5K & Chili Cook-Off
Click on the links above to find out more about each of these events.