2023 Fall Time Trials
The club will host two time trials this Fall:
- Time Trial #1 – Sunday September 17! Time Trial #1» NOW AT ANACOSTIA PARK!
- Time Trial #2 – Sunday October 8! Time Trial #2»
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN for both events: $8 each!
Do you just want to ride your bike as hard as you can go to see how fast you can bike? Then let’s do a time trial!
Anacostia Park Time Trial #1 Distance options:
- “Sprint” distance: three (3) loops of Hains Point for 12.7 miles.
- “Olympic” distance: six (6) loops of Hains Point for 25.4 miles.
Hains Point Time Trial #2 Distance options:
- “Sprint” distance: four (4) loops of Hains Point for 12.8 miles.
- “Olympic” distance: eight (8) loops of Hains Point for 25.6 miles.
- Bicycle: it’s a time trial, hard to do that without a bike.
- Helmets: no helmet, no ride.
- Time of Hains Point / Anacostia Park event:
- Check in: 7:15AM / 7:45AM
- First rider: 7:30AM / 8:00AM
- Max cap: 40 riders.
- Spacing: 1 minute between each rider.
- Meeting/Start/Finish Location: see specific event details.
- Olympic distance riders will go first. Sprint distance riders will follow after a 5 minute gap.
- Course: Roads are NOT closed to traffic or other riders/runners/walkers/in-line skaters. Riders are encouraged to obey all traffic laws on the course.