Rev3 – Montclair Triathlon Virtual Race
From the Rev3 Montclair Triathlon website:
Here is your chance to stay active when you can’t participate in an in-person race. You have the option to choose from a variety of distances. You will have one week to complete the virtual triathlon. Registration will close June 14th. You can submit your results starting on June 8 to June 14. Join the Facebook group and engage with your fellow competitors and submit your entries. Join the Facebook group and engage with your fellow competitors and submit your entries. This in unlike any other triathlon. Here are the 3 events:
- Bike (indoors or outdoors on any course you want).
- Run (indoors or outdoors on any course you want).
- Athlete’s Choice (You can choose any activity you like but it should take you at least 5min give or take to complete.
When you register choose your race distance:
- Sprint: 12 mile bike / 3.1 mile run / Athlete’s Choice (5min)
- Olympic: 25 mile bike / 6.2 mile run / Athlete’s Choice (10min)
- Half: 56 mile bike / 13.1 mile run / Athlete’s Choice (15min)
- Kids 6-10: Bike 2.5 miles / Run .75 miles / Athlete’s Choice (5min or less)
- Kids 11+: Bike 5 miles/ Run 1.5 miles / Athlete’s Choice (5min)
Awards don’t go to the fastest people in this triathlon. They go to the Facebook posts that receive the most LIKES. So put your creative thinking caps on, grab your friends and family and compete together. After June 14th, the 3 posts with the most likes will receive awards. You will be notified and the awards will be mailed to you.
Each registered participant will be mailed an event t-shirt and medal. When you register, the address you put down is the address that the shirt and medal will be shipped. Have fun and thanks for participating.