- This event has passed.
2020 Fall Time Trial #1
October 10, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$4
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN for Time Trial #1- each event is $4
Are you doing the DC Triathlon Club Dumpster Fire Virtual Triathlon or do you just want to ride your bike as hard as you can go to see what your quaran-fitness level is? If so, then we have an event for you:
- “Sprint” distance: four (4) loops of Hains Point for 12.8 miles.
- “Olympic” distance: eight (8) loops of Hains Point for 25.6 miles.
- Bicycle: it’s a time trial, hard to do that without a bike.
- Helmets: no helmet, no ride.
- Masks: when stopped, waiting around we ask that you wear a mask. When riding, you can take it off.
- Max cap: 20 riders. No more.
- Spacing: 1 minute between each rider.
- Meeting/Start/Finish Location: far tip of Hains Point (the bus parking lot)
- Olympic distance riders will go first. Sprint distance riders will follow after a 5 minute gap.
- Course: Short loops of Hains Point. Each loop is 3.2 miles. Roads are NOT closed to traffic or other riders/runners/walkers/in-line skaters. Riders are encouraged to obey all traffic laws on the course.
- Hains Point Time Trial #1»
- Hains Point Time Trial #2 (not yet open)»