- This event has passed.
2020 Fall Time Trial #2
October 18 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 pm$4.00
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN for Time Trial #2- event is $4
Do you want to ride your bike as hard as you can go to see what your quaran-fitness level is? If so, then we have an event for you:
- “Sprint” distance: four (4) loops of Hains Point for 12.8 miles.
- “Olympic” distance: eight (8) loops of Hains Point for 25.6 miles.
- Bicycle: it’s a time trial, hard to do that without a bike.
- Helmets: no helmet, no ride.
- Masks: when stopped, waiting around we ask that you wear a mask. When riding, you can take it off.
- Max cap: 20 riders. No more.
- Spacing: 1 minute between each rider.
- Meeting/Start/Finish Location: far tip of Hains Point (the bus parking lot)
- Olympic distance riders will go first. Sprint distance riders will follow after a 5 minute gap.
- Course: Short loops of Hains Point. Each loop is 3.2 miles. Roads are NOT closed to traffic or other riders/runners/walkers/in-line skaters. Riders are encouraged to obey all traffic laws on the course.