2023 DCTriClub Spooky 5K & Chili Cook-off
November 5 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$8
Join us on Sunday November 5th for a 5K Trail Run! Get your costume ideas ready. Get your dog’s costume ready! We’re going to hit the trails of Rock Creek for the DCTriClub’s annual Spooky Trail 5K
We will have some snacks and drinks, and after our last finisher is in (please stick around to cheer everyone in!), we will have some fun awards! All speeds welcome! All club members welcome!
- Event: Spooky 5K Trail Run & Chili Cook-Off
- Date: Sunday November 5, 2023
- Check-in/Warmup: 3:00PM
- General Start: 3:30PM
- Location: Picnic Grove #6 Rock Creek Park. This is just north of the intersection of Beach Dr with Military Rd. This section is open to cars.
- Address: 696 Beach Dr NW, Washington, DC 20012
- Note on Distance: This is a trail run 5K and is ONE clockwise loop. The trail is single-track in a lot of areas and does climb and descend through Rock Creek Park! If there are leaves or it has recently rained, the course could be slippery!
- Note on Timing: This is meant to be for fun and for club camaraderie. While we will time your 5K, these results are not going up on Athlinks or anywhere official.
Registration OPENS October 1st
Cost: $8 for runners, but FREE if you bring a chili!
See the Spooky 5K & Chili Cook-off Event Page for more information!