Germantown 5 Miler 2021
Welcome to the registration page for the Germantown 5-Miler!
Please read the important updates below:
- The field will be limited to 250 participants for 2021.
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for both MCRRC Members and Non-Members. There will be NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION!
- All participants are required to read the “COVID-19 Agreement for Participants” in the section below. By continuing with your registration, you agree to these protocols.
- All bibs & chips will be picked up in the packet pick-up area on race morning.
- Please be sure to choose a corral start time when you register.
Per the COVID-19 Plan, 10 participants will start every three minutes between 7 and 9 AM with the last participant being off the course by 10:30 am.
Participants will start and finish in the grassy area by the bench (Black Hill Trail) across from the street from the fire hydrant and big field next to Pavilion A. The course will be on the paved Black Hill Trail running down and across the bridge and turning right on the Black Hill Trail to just before Wynnfield Rd. The course will turn around and run to just before Crystal Rock Drive on the Crystal Rock Trail (note Black Hill turns into Crystal Rock at the tee) before turning and returning to the bridges and heading back up the Black Hill Trail to the finish line. No more than 15 persons are permitted in the start/finish area at any one time.