DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

XTERRA 48 Hour Sale
CREATED: 08/27/14 by CaliFireTri REPLIES:
CaliFireTri    JOINED: 4/4/14    POSTS: 1
XTERRA 48 Hour Sale
POSTED: 8/27/14 6:28 PM

Hello!

Just in time for your championship races, whether it is the 70.3 World Championship race, or another end of season championship.. The Vendetta is now in stock! Since the water has warmed up in so many places, we've packaged it together with a sleeveless Vortex and our podium cap!

The Blaze Orange is also finally in stock! If you haven't seen the great pictures, it is an amazing looking and feeling suit! We have packaged it with our sleeveless Vortex and a Splash orange cap as well so you have a full and a sleeveless at a HUGE Savings!! </b> <br>

Please use your normal club code on this page: http://xterrawetsuits.com/index.php/slp/suitup

As a reminder, I have still have a few used wetsuits that I have to clear out to make room for new inventory. If you have any questions about sizing or availability, please give me a call!

Also, I have still have a few used wetsuits that I have to clear out to make room for new inventory. If you have any questions about sizing or availability, please give me a call!

Best,

Jay Weber
CTC and Race Director Executive
XTERRA Wetsuits and Boards
675 Gateway Center Drive, Suite A
San Diego, CA 92102
O: 858-256-7316
C: 203-887-7805
www.xterrawetsuits.com
www.xterraboards.com

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria