A description of the Rebel Race from the race website:
"Rebel Race is a weekend get-away for athletes that want to run a military style 5k or 15k and then party like there’s no tomorrow! — it’s the most adrenaline rushing, obstacle run ever!
The Rebel Race Series is designed for people feeling the urge to tackle intense obstacles. From start to finish, Rebel Race’s military style obstacles will have you dashing, barricade-climbing, mud-crawling, rope-swinging and fire-jumping. Our grueling course forces each rebel to test their physical toughness and mental endurance. Cross the finish line and bask in the glory with tons of beer, food, live entertainment, and many new friends covered in mud. Earn the bragging rights!
Whether you’re running, watching, or camping, it’ll be a weekend you’ll never forget!"
The race organizers have agreed to give our club members a $20 discount if we use group registration. Here is the group registration link, and the code is DCTRICLUB:
Here are some important notes about group registration:
- The minimum required for a group is 1 person.
- To do group registration, simply start a team and register for yourself. After the team has been created, other people can register and join that same team.
- Each person can pay individually when they register.
- Each person must enter the discount code when registering.
- Just because you are in a group, it does not mean you have to do the same race or the same day or the same wave.
- The discount code will work for multiple teams.
If you decide to race, please post here so that others know! Also, if you have any questions, please email Scott: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm interested if anyone else is giving it a go?
I can go the 18th, because I am working the DC Tri the next day, I think.
Kevin and I are signed up for 5k already. Join us! Our start time is Saturday June 18, 9:00am.
Half-off deal on the Rebel Race, available until midnight tonight: