I am trying to clean out some items and would love to give away the following, preferably to an NTPer or recent grad, unless none of them want these.
All of these are gently or barely used; mostly items from my first season in 2010 when I was testing different bike saddles and bottle holders and aerobars for my road bike (before I got a tri bike).
1. Terry women's Butterfly bike saddle (http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Product_10052_10551_1103797_-1_400196__400196)
2. Terry Women's Damselfly bike saddle in light pink (like this one but pink: http://www.terrybicycles.com/Saddles/Womens-Performance/Damselfly-Saddle_3#)
3. Double bottle holder for behind your saddle (not exactly the same but basically like this one: http://www.onetri.com/profile-design-aqua-rack-p-2543.html?gdftrk=gdfV26736_a_7c320_a_7c758_a_7cPD_d_ACRACK8&gclid=CJS54P6a1bcCFYii4AodxXEAPg)
Of note: I had this on my trek road bike and it was great- did my first and second half ironmans with this, the pink saddle and the aerobars in number 4; however, if you have a super fancy aerobike that does not have a round bar where you put the saddle on, it won't work. My tri bike is kind of flat and aero shaped so this won't fit on it.
4. Profile Design T2+ Clip On Aerobars: In great shape, the pads dont even look worn at all. I really liked these bars compared to the kind that cuve up a lot; they were great on my road bike. I think they are pretty much the same as what's shown here: http://www.treefortbikes.com/product/333222354811/599/Profile-Design-T2-Plus-Aero.html?gclid=CPennNyb1bcCFcqj4AodkBQAUg
5. Vision TT-Bar Clip On Aerobars (250 mm): I don't think they fit my bike and don't think they have ever been used but they look nice. Not sure they are exactly this, but pretty close: http://www.cycleclubsports.com/p-62283-vision-tt-clip-on-bars-260x250mm-j-bend-black.aspx?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=shopping&cagpspn=pla&gclid=CJiOiqad1bcCFRKZ4AodsyUA6w
If you want any of these, let me know, and let me know why and what you are going to do with them. I want these to go to good use, preferably for someone just getting into tris because I know how long it took me (and how expensive it was!) to get the right saddle, bars, etc.
I'd prefer to exchange at wednesday night track but can also probably meet you in the disctrict since I live in Woodley.
Hi Hillary, I am interested in your aerobars. This is my 3rd year doing triathlons and I've done 12 races now but I never bought aerobars for my roadbike (the bike I race with). I've never had the chance to try them out, but have heard they can really improve one's bike time. I can't make the Wed night track workouts but I also live in DC and work at Farragut N/W and could you meet you at Woodley. Thanks! Carolyn
I was hoping you still had the other set of aerobars. I have a Felt Z85 and was told that using aerobars might help changing my position on the bike since I am having trouble with my hands falling asleep until I am able to get a fitting done. I did my first Sprint Tri (peasantman) and since I couldn't do the NTP goal race of Naylors I have made my goal race Rocketts Landing.
I'm interested in the Double bottle holder if it is still up for grabs.
Hi Hillary, Sorry I didn't write more last night. I would like the bottle holders b/c I will be doing my 1st ironman this summer. I can meet you at the track on Wed night if that still works.
Any chance the aerobars are still available? Let me know (email@example.com)
If you've still got the Terry Butterfly saddle around I would be uber appreciative!
I'd love one of the saddles if it's still available. I upgraded to a nicer road bike this spring...it came with a men's saddle and it be great to get a women's one. I'd love one to enable me to go on longer, more comfortable and healthy rides and will be at track on the 17th!