Please use the email address associated to your DC Tri Club account to login. The username login will be phased out over the next few months, at this time you can use either to login.
I think I will join the Sugarloaf ride, at Georgetown. Anyone returning to DC after?
I'm going to ride on Sunday instead of Saturday if anyone is interested. Just let me know.
Yep... I will be heading back to G-town after Sugarloaf ride...
What time you riding tomorrow Eric? How far?
Looking for a 6:40a roll-out from Cap Hill to catch Tim at G-town at 7am. Probably not going long, like Potomac or the T. Easy pace.
I think I may try to join you at GT. I wouldn't wait though if I'm not there though.
Tuan's group is also rolling from G-town at 0700. Some aiming for 114 miles.
Tuan's ride cancelled this AM.
Erics ride also cancelled. Maybe tomorrow. Stay tuned.
The regular Bike Shop Sunday ride is 8:45 am, and the Contes Bethesda ride is 10 am. Status of these rides is unknown as of 7 am, with 60 percent chance of showers tailing off to 40 percent by late morning.
(Bummer Ironman Vietnamese is delayed til July 4 by thunderstorms. Folks are disappointed. Goes to show the Fresh Prince is ever the Lightning Rod for criticism. :) ).
We're going to give it another GO for tomorrow MONDAY July 4. Same drill- 6:40a from Cap Hill and 7a thru Gtown.
Normal 6:40 AM @ Cap Hill & 7 AM @ Gtown? Looks like t-stroms should be cleared out by then. I'll be making yet another attempt at a flat-free Saturday ride...
Sounds good to me as long as it's not raining. Might push by an hour if the weather is bad but hopefully we can roll out at 6:40a.
I'll be back in the mix after IMLP.
In the meantime, if you have the bike racing bug and would like to see some bike racing up close, Squadra Coppi needs volunteers for their Giro di Coppi. Their team stepped up to help boost our volunteer numbers at the DC Tri and now we're trying to help them out. Information on the race can be found here: http://squadracoppi.com/events/race/giro_di_coppi
Volunteer Info: There are two shifts: 8-12 and/or 12-4pm. Could you pass the times along to the people that will be volunteering at our race? Below is some information on the race. They should contact Danamellerio@gmail.com to volunteer. We will follow up withe more specific details. Most likely volunteers will be road guarding.
They only need 4-5 more volunteers per shift so any help we can offer to our fellow members of the athletic community will be appreciated. Who knows, maybe next year you will be racing?
For the ride, assuming the weather isn't bad, I'm planning to come out as well. Who wants to hit a 40 min internal?
Anyone looking to roll out at the normal 7:10 cap hill/7:30 g-town times tomorrow?
I'm planning to go short this weekend to Oaklyn and head back to get the "taper" for Rocketts started.
I'll be in Georgetown shortly before 7:30. I'll probably ride to the T or maybe to Poolesville.
I'll be there. Just riding to Potomac and back.
I'll be there too, plan on going to the T.
Change in plans. Probably riding Sunday instead. Have a good ride.