I am the original owner of this fast and light speedster, purchased in September 2009. I used it almost exclusively for racing in 2009 and 2010, and have used it strictly as an indoor trainer for the past three years. It is in pristine condition. The limited edition color-coordinated Zipp wheels have been used only on race day and have less than 500 miles on them. This bike is in great shape, and would be a great upgrade for any athlete getting serious about triathlon.
Asking $2300 (or $1800 w/Bontrager Race Lite wheelset).
Pictures available here: https://trittbikeforsale.shutterfly.com
- 54 cm Ultra High Modulus carbon aero frame (fits 5’8’’-5’11”)
- UHM carbon Bayonet integrated fork/head tube -- an aerodynamic design innovation introduced by Felt and copied on top-of-the line models from Trek, Specialized, and Scott
- Full Shimano Dura-Ace 7900 20-speed group; TRP carbon break levers
- Zipp 606 clincher wheelset (404 front/808 rear)
- Felt Nano Bayonet carbon base bar and carbon f-bend extensions
- Internal cable routing
- Multiple stems to dial-in the fit
- Felt carbon seatpost
- Felt tt/tri saddle
- XLAB Gorilla carbon bottle cage
I am very interested in purchasing this bike. Could we set up a time to see the bike and give it a test ride? I am in the NOVA area.