Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

DC Tri Sugoi tanks for sale at Conte's - please read here!!
CREATED: 05/28/09 by sandyc REPLIES: 3
sandyc's ravatar sandyc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 288
DC Tri Sugoi tanks for sale at Conte's - please read here!!
POSTED: 5/28/09 5:28 PM

The DC Tri Sugoi tri tanks are now available for sale at Conte's. Please read the following information very carefully:

1) The are only available for sale at Conte's Bethesda. Please do not go to/call the Arlington store to inquire about gear. You won't find it there.

2) The price is $80. With DC Tri discount, they come to $68 each.

3) There is an extremely limited amount available for sale at the store (they only ordered 1-3 each of a select number of sizes). Once they are sold out, they are sold out. If you want one, get to the store ASAP. With the number of people looking to purchase tops, I wouldn't expect to stroll in next week and find your size available.

4) Please DO NOT email gear@dctriclub to ask if there are any extras available for sale. These are all the extras that we ordered. If you missed the order and are unable to get a top at Conte's, you will need to wait until the next Sugoi order (which will probably be Spring 2010). On the same note, please do not call Conte's incessantly to ask about the gear.

Thank you for your cooperation.

sandyc's ravatar sandyc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 288
RE: DC Tri Sugoi tanks for sale at Conte's - Update on quantities left
POSTED: 5/30/09 4:48 PM

Here's an update on what's left of the extra DC Tri Club tri tanks for sale at Conte's Bethesda (as of noon on Sat, 5/30):

1 x women's S
1 x men's M
4 x men's L
1 x men's XL

rowlanbd    JOINED: 3/3/09    POSTS: 15
RE: DC Tri Sugoi tanks for sale at Conte's - please read here!!
POSTED: 5/31/09 2:59 PM

I am selling both my woman's medium Sugoi tri shorts and medium Sugoi tank. They are brand new - please email me at rowlanbd@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Brenda

tycottrill    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 100
RE: DC Tri Sugoi tanks for sale at Conte's - please read here!!
POSTED: 5/31/09 7:17 PM

Brenda,
I don't think the market has peaked yet. A shrewd arbitrageur would wait until July.

Ty

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria