Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Good news! Bondi Bands arriving soon!
CREATED: 04/14/09 by catgold REPLIES: 3
catgold's ravatar catgold    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 87
Good news! Bondi Bands arriving soon!
POSTED: 4/14/09 2:56 PM

Remember our custom order for DC Tri moisture-wicking headbands? According to Bondi Bands, we should have our new headbands in time for distribution at this month's club happy hour (4/16 at Hunan One in Clarendon). I hope you all are as excited as I am.

And that's not all. The final cost per band came out to $4.25 each (much lower than originally estimated). If you pick yours up from me in person at happy hour this Thursday or at the "nic" part of the brick-nic on Saturday, you won't have to pay paypal fees or shipping.

Kisses for those who bring exact change. Okay, not really, but I will smile for you! :)

But wait, there's more good news. Did you miss the boat on getting on the order list? Well, you have two options. First, if you see me at either of the above two locations, or make email/PM me, you, too, can get a band for the low, low price of $4.25.

Second, our wonderful Merchant Partner, Potomac River Running, has agreed to carry the bands in their stores. They will charge the same $4.25 and will not make a profit on these (they may need to charge sales tax, however). So, if you go there, please shop a little. Remember, we get a 10% discount for being club members.

If you would like a band but would prefer that I ship it to you, please contact me. We'll probably need to charge you a paypal fee in addition to the shipping cost. Please note that there are no free smiles included with this method. I would really prefer to avoid the post office is possible.

Feel free to email me. My email address is my username @ gmail.com

seewhatucando's ravatar seewhatucando    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 114
RE: Good news! Bondi Bands arriving soon!
POSTED: 4/14/09 3:20 PM

Is your email really username@gmail.com?? I need to email you so let me know. Thanks!
Lynn

catgold's ravatar catgold    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 87
POSTED: 4/14/09 3:24 PM

Okay, maybe that wasn't totally clear. My username is catgold.

:)

ajulia's ravatar ajulia    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 143
POSTED: 4/15/09 9:39 AM

Thanks again for organizing this! Another reason to look forward to happy hour...

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria