Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

NTP 2010 -- Info Meeting
CREATED: 12/23/09 by siehndel REPLIES: 3
siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1050
NTP 2010 -- Info Meeting
POSTED: 12/23/09 10:03 PM

It's that time of year... NTP 2010 is ready to kick off!

INFORMATIONAL MEETING: Jan 23, 10:00am
Where: West End Library, (Foggy Bottom Metro)
Details: NTP is a volunteer run program that prepares novice triathletes to race in their first sprint or Olympic distance triathlon. This year's goal race will be the inaugural Washington, DC Triathlon on June 20. Come out to our informational meeting to get your questions answered about whether or not this program is for you. Any questions? Email ntp@dctriclub.org

trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
RE: NTP 2010 -- Info Meeting
POSTED: 12/24/09 12:28 AM

Not sure how I can help, but I can do computer, and paperwork. I will have access to the internet while I am abroad. I feel so bad I can't help, and I want to. So let me know what I can do. Also Travis.... I had this idea recently. I would love to talk to you about. Can you email me at

trithis73(at)me(dot)com

joannal's ravatar joannal    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 3
POSTED: 1/04/10 4:44 PM

By any chance is there any more info yet on this "inaugural Washington, DC Triathlon on June 20"? I can't find anything on the web. Thanks!

siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1050
POSTED: 1/04/10 4:54 PM

It's very similar to the AG course from last year's ITU World Championship race. Swim start in Potomac Park with a finish on Pennsylvania Ave. It's produced by the folks that do Nation's Tri.

There will be more information out very soon.

Travis

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria