Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Eagleman - Rooms available
CREATED: 06/11/09 by suzkinsky REPLIES:
suzkinsky's ravatar suzkinsky    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 121
Eagleman - Rooms available
POSTED: 6/11/09 2:54 PM

Received this e-mail about rooms available for Eagleman. Don't reply to this thread; e-mail this guy.
------------------------
Hello Fellow Triathletes,

Tri-Delaware originally blocked a number of rooms for the Eagleman Triathlon this weekend with the Hyatt Regency. Unbeknownst to me, the cancellation policy is 72 hours before check-in (its always in the details).

Unfortunately, we had a couple of members injured, back out, etc, and I called today with no luck to cancel our spare rooms.

So fortunately for you, or someone you may know, I have 4 rooms available at the Hyatt Regency. The cost of the room is $250/night plus taxes (about $280) total with a minimum 2 nights. Its an unfortunate policy – and I will be stuck with the rooms and the fees if someone isn’t interested in these rooms.

If you have any members of your club, or know of anyone looking for a room, I would sure appreciate your assistance in forwarding on this e-mail to them. I can change the reservation into their name.

Thanks in advance,

Andy Staton
Tri-Delaware

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria