DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Volunteers Needed: July Training Tri
CREATED: 06/30/13 by rtroll REPLIES: 2
rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 488
Volunteers Needed: July Training Tri
POSTED: 6/30/13 10:15 PM

Hello fellow club members -

If you have been around the club for the past few years then you'll remember that we once put on 3 training triathlons per season at Hains Point. As of last year, we have been shut out from securing permits to use the pool so we had to cancel our races last season.

Thanks to the leaderership from our Masters Program Lead, Cat Myung and our Training & Racing Director, Adam Stolzberg, we have secured a new venue and a new partnership with Fairfax County Masters to conduct our training tri's at Mason Neck (a short 30 minute drive from DC). You can view all the details about the training tri on our events page.

I am writing here to stress the critical importance of securing volunteers to make this event possible. Please review the following list of open/vacant volunteer positions and sign up! For anyone who signs up and volunteers, you will be able to race in a future club training race of your choice for free.

Volunteer opening : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkRDkSswrZeldGc2UFZfR1p1V1VnMlRIMjl3eHBaMlE#gid=0

Happy Training & Racing!

Ryan
President, DC Tri Club

bronxking's ravatar bronxking    JOINED: 1/13/13    POSTS: 85
RE: Volunteers Needed: July Training Tri
POSTED: 7/01/13 10:21 AM

Hey, I'd love to volunteer if I can get a ride! -David

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1655
RE: Volunteers Needed: July Training Tri
POSTED: 7/01/13 3:57 PM

I'm vol'ing (day after Total200), and can take or give 1 ride from Alexandria.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria