March 28, 2018 at 11:56 am #17772
- Capitol Hill (basically run around the Capitol)
- Meridian Park (run around the park and add some stair workouts by running thru the park too)
- Calvert Hill (run up and down Rock Creek trail to Calvert Street NW)
- Massachusetts Ave – more long rather than steep (from Dupont Circle, run up and down Mass and admire all the embassies)
- Porter, Tilden and Wilson Blvd are also killer hills but they’re more boring than the options above.
And the Wednesday Track Workout does hills once a month.