Home › Forums › Programs (paid participants) › Olympic Distance Program (ODP) for Paid Participants › Master Swim – Interested? › Reply To: Master Swim – Interested?
March 3, 2020 at 8:27 am #32244
Apologies for just getting back, I had fallen ill and finally feeling back to normal.
As Jason mentioned, the first swim with MSP is free; however you still need to create an account and sign up for it.
Few things to consider:
- This swim group focuses on triathlon swimming/technique
- Opportunity to get form/technique feedback to take on your own and practice
- Opportunity to swim with other triathletes and get to make new friends
- We know the coaches, we can always provide feedback to improve our program
- You can absolutely find other MSP through the USA Triathlon site; however, keep in mind most swimming groups focuse on pool swimming and not triathlon swimming (DCAC is one of them). Their groups are larger but you might be able to find a group near where you live
- You will have to ask them directly to provide feedback
- I have swam with DCAC before. Large group and even though I loved it, I didnt really get a lot of feedback from the coach as she focused on the elite swimmers more than the others
Just a few things to keep in mind. Would people be free next Wednesday? Trying to give ample time to plan.
Please let me know.