I’d like to nominate myself for Most Improved (Male). My improvements this year included:
– Improved Sprint PB by 8 minutes
– Improved Olympic PB by 14 minutes
– Finished 1st ever half tri (and 1st ever half marathon in the process!) on first try (at Waterman’s)
– Improved USAT Ranking score by seven points (from 59.9 to 66.9)
– Improved USAT Ranking place by 20 percentage points (as of 11/2/22 —from 17th to 37th %ile)
My hope is to stimulate more nominations from members who share their even more impressive improvements so that we can all appreciate what amazing progress club members have made this year!