May 17, 2019 at 1:28 pm #26353DC Tri Club PresidentParticipant
The bib list for 2019 Eagleman has been posted: 2019 Ironman 70.3 Eagleman Bib List
I see 22 participants listed as DC Triathlon Club, but I also recognize a lot of names that don’t list a Club! Help us win the IM TriClub Challenge and get yourself added to the club roster! All of us will be racked together in transition! We can win some bubbly (and bragging rights)!
All clubs registered with the IRONMAN TriClub Program get the chance to participate in the 2019 IRONMAN 70.3 North American TriClub Championship. Only those with 5 or more athletes racing will qualify for TriClub awards. If an athlete still needs to affiliate with your TriClub, please have them email email@example.com.May 28, 2019 at 6:59 am #26437David KnightParticipant
Just saw this post. I joined this year, as ODP, did Peasantman. I have not listed under a club and would be glad to do so with my fellow racers.
David Knight (55yrs) & part of the ODP. (###) ###-#### bib #2723, I believe.
They have me registered as last name and phone number due to a prior race having same name.
May 28, 2019 at 9:26 pm #26444DC Tri Club PresidentParticipant
- Thanks, David Knight
Please contact Ironman at the email address mentioned above in my original post. We (the Club) do not control this. You have to make this change with the race organizers directly!
(I also edited out your phone number from your post; this forum is public and open to anyone to read.)
Hope to see you at Eagleman and make sure to stop by the DCTriClub tent!
President | DC Triathlon ClubMay 29, 2019 at 1:45 am #26457cynthiaParticipant
Hi David and all – the way to do this is in your profile/account on the IRONMAN website. Here is how to do it:
I have an IRONMAN Account but I am not connected to my TriClub.
- Visit the IRONMAN Website and login to your existing IM Account using the link below: http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/registration/sign-in.aspx#axzz3SbUGeIK3
- Update your contact information if needed
- Update your club affiliation by clicking on “My Athlete Profile” from the menu bar on the left of the page.
- Under “Tri Club Affiliation” click on the box and start tying the name of your TriClub.
- Once your club is listed, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save Changes”.
- Please note, after saving, your club may not remain listed but it has been saved in our database.
Hopefully it’s quick and easy so that DC Tri Club will be your club affiliation!
Let me know if you have questions!
DC Tri Club SupportJune 4, 2019 at 11:58 am #26553Joseph FenglerParticipant
Are folks meeting for dinner on either Friday or Saturday?