September 5, 2017 at 12:10 pm #13676hoyamargParticipant
<section class=”page-container”><section class=”body”><section class=”userbody”><section id=”postingbody”>A friend of mine is selling his travel bike case, a B&W International Bike Guard Curv. He used this case to fly cross country for a race and besides that trip its brand new. This case gives you piece of mind when flying with your bike and is super easy to pack yourself. This case is perfect for anyone who competes in any type of competitive bike racing as it will fit a road bike, a TT bike or even a 29er mountain bike. It also comes with two wheel bags and several bags for gear that can be used for accessories and packed in the free space between the bike frame.
This is the lightest bike case on the market and is top-of-the-line. It retails for $850. He doesn’t have any races scheduled for the fall or winter and his Fiance says its taking up too much space in our one bedroom apartment. $450 cash or best over.
*Bike pictured in the photo is not included in the sale. https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/bop/6293072286.html
B&W International’s Description of the Bike Guard Curv: http://www.b-w-international.com/product/bike-guard-curv/
• World’s lightest full-sized hard bicycle case at 8.2 kg (without accessories)
• Made of self-reinforced Curv®-material suitable for road bikes, mountain bikes and triathlon bikes, with
• 29″ wheel guards
• 100% polypropylene (PP), a material that is environmentally friendly, weatherproof and recyclable
• Curv®-material is 12x stronger than ABS plastic, highly impact resistant, abrasion resistant, tough and durable – even at low temperatures
• Up to 50% lighter compared to fiber-reinforced composites or ABS plastic
• Four easy-rolling wheels, two which freely rotate and two fixed
• Four handles: one adjustable pulling handle, one pulling handle to pull on two wheels, two handles to carry
• For simplified packing, the top shell can be completely removed. the interlocking of the two sides makes the case protected against ‘slide-by’ compression
• Lockable with TSA pad-locks (not included)
• Top and bottom shell can be placed inside each other and stacked</section></section></section></section>November 9, 2017 at 1:25 pm #14451hoyamargParticipant