Box of lots of free tri stuff aero helmet, bib shorts, bar tape, pedals

Home Forums Classifieds FREE! Box of lots of free tri stuff aero helmet, bib shorts, bar tape, pedals

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mark Raugust
    Participant

Hey all,

So I have a big (25in x 17in x 15in) of miscellaneous Tri and bike gear to give away, but I lack to patience to give it away piece by piece so you need to take the whole box.  Everything in there is either new or barely used, the highlights are LG Chrono Leggera aero helmet size large, Wellgo SPD equivalent clipless pedals, Pearl Izumi MTB bike shoes (size 46), Profile designs clip on aero bars (with risers missing arm pads),training fins, 2 new Pearl Izumi Tri-suits one XL one XXL, Vintage but barely used DC Tri singlets Jerseys and shorts, unused Bike and bib shorts size XL, Winter toe covers and shoe covers, Timbuk 2 bento box, life proof arm phone holder and bare mount, misc saddles, misc cold weather gear, misc running hats and arm warmers. Here are photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/kveAh4jqfemj1qnt6.  Pick up near U Street must take whole box but you are welcome to sell or re-gift component items.  First to message gets the box 🙂

-Mark

Joe Reavley
    Participant

Hey Mark,

If still available, I’d be happy to take this box of gear off your hands.

-Joe

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.