DC Tri Club Alum Running for US Congress

Home Forums Open Discussions General Discussions DC Tri Club Alum Running for US Congress

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    erincollier
    Participant

As some of you already know, I am running for US Congress in NY 19’s Congressional district as a Democrat. I am the only woman running against 6 men. It is a swing district and a top priority race in the country for the Dems to flip a seat to take back the House. My website and video are here, and the People magazine story about me is here.

Anyone who wants to support a DC Tri Club Alum, and/or help a Dem flip a seat, and/or support a woman running for office (which we need more of), please help me run by donating here

March is by far my most important and biggest fundraising month so if you would like to support me, please do so this week if you can.

Thank you!!!!

Erin

erincollierforcongress@gmail.com
    Facebook: ErinCollier2018
    Twitter: @ErinCollier2018

maryc
    Participant

Good luck!  I grew up outside of Rochester and worked in the NYS Assembly after undergrad. I believe John Faso was the minority leader in the Assembly at the time.   Give ’em hell.

Mary

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.