Diamond in the Rough info?

Home Forums Open Discussions Races Diamond in the Rough info?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mosered
    Participant

Is there any club-wide info on the Diamond in the Rough tri?

Volunteering, carpooling, pre-race events?…..

npleisch
    Participant

Hey Ed – I’m the “race lead” for this one. Here’s the extent of pre-race planning…

• I’m arriving Friday mid-day or so and will be setting up the club tent to the south of the transition area, near the finishing chute. I welcome anyone who is there and can come help me set up!!!
    • I’ve booked reservations for dinner at Tidewater Grille. They were difficult to book a large number for. I booked a reservation for 10 at 6:30 pm Friday and another 8 at 6:45. Anyone else who comes in after that can be seated in small groups as they arrive. If I get a lot more than 18 who say they want to come to dinner I can try to add another block or two.
    • Other than that, we definitely appreciate anyone who can volunteer some time Friday afternoon to setup, Saturday morning to get refreshments and other items out and set up, and Saturday afternoon to tear down!
    mosered
    Participant

Thanks much, Nick.

I’ll tri to help out with the Fri pm and Sat pm tasks.

And I’ve posted this to other DCT sites.

npleisch
    Participant

<div class=”_1dwg _1w_m _q7o”>
    <div>
    <div id=”js_50e” class=”_5pbx userContent _3ds9 _3576″ data-testid=”post_message” data-ft=”{"tn":"K"}”>

If you’re going to Diamond in the Rough triathlon this weekend and want to lend a hand, or if you have spectators coming with you who you can recruit to help out, we’ll need a few hands on Saturday morning to finish setting up our club tent area. Everything will be staged there today/tonight, but we can’t finish setup until tomorrow morning. Thanks if you’re able to stop by and lend a hand! We look forward to seeing you on the course! Good luck to everyone!

</div>
    <div class=”_3x-2″ data-ft=”{"tn":"H"}”>
    <div data-ft=”{"tn":"H"}”></div>
    </div>
    <div></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div><form id=”u_4d_6″ class=”commentable_item” action=”https://www.facebook.com/ajax/ufi/modify.php&#8221; method=”post” data-ft=”{"tn":"]"}”>
    <div class=”_4299″>
    <div class=”_5vsi”>
    <div class=”_5ybo _1q_o _2zfm _5yhh”>
    <div class=”_fk3″>
    <div class=”_fk4″>
    <div class=”_6shg”></div>
    <div class=”_1rzm rfloat”></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </form></div>

MattSarge
    Participant

Did anyone at Diamond in the Rough find a car key? Maybe with the Normatec chairs?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.