Final Luray Swim of the Season Saturday Sept 5

Home Forums Training Swim Final Luray Swim of the Season Saturday Sept 5

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mosered
    Participant

<div class=”bi6gxh9e” data-block=”true” data-editor=”9l5jb” data-offset-key=”c90eb-0-0″>
    <div class=”_1mf _1mj” data-offset-key=”c90eb-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”c90eb-0-0″>Hi Folks -</span></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”bi6gxh9e” data-block=”true” data-editor=”9l5jb” data-offset-key=”2k26e-0-0″>
    <div class=”_1mf _1mj” data-offset-key=”2k26e-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”2k26e-0-0″>Final Luray Swim of the Season…. Confirmed. Saturday from 9-10:30 AM.</span></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”bi6gxh9e” data-block=”true” data-editor=”9l5jb” data-offset-key=”4evrp-0-0″>
    <div class=”_1mf _1mj” data-offset-key=”4evrp-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”4evrp-0-0″>Hi folks – its confirmed. Last swim of the season is Saturday. We will only have one wave of swimmers. You are welcome to bring friends or family that are 13 or over and they do not have to memebers of Lane 4 Masters, US Masters Swimming, OR USA Triathlon.</span></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”bi6gxh9e” data-block=”true” data-editor=”9l5jb” data-offset-key=”feoeh-0-0″>
    <div class=”_1mf _1mj” data-offset-key=”feoeh-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”feoeh-0-0″>We have 20 registrations so far, to give you an idea of how much space will be out there  right now (vice 50 or so in the first wave the last two swims). It will be nice and spread out – and the weather is supposed to be magnificent.</span></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”bi6gxh9e” data-block=”true” data-editor=”9l5jb” data-offset-key=”cqv8i-0-0″>
    <div class=”_1mf _1mj” data-offset-key=”cqv8i-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”cqv8i-0-0″>Come on out – bring a friend who does not swim if you like, its worth the trip. Really pretty drive and there has been relatively little traffic out there aside from us… so its great off leash with the pups at that time of the day (as long as they behave and are under control).</span></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”bi6gxh9e” data-block=”true” data-editor=”9l5jb” data-offset-key=”2tk7i-0-0″>
    <div class=”_1mf _1mj” data-offset-key=”2tk7i-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”2tk7i-0-0″>Register here</span></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”bi6gxh9e” data-block=”true” data-editor=”9l5jb” data-offset-key=”an2q2-0-0″>
    <div class=”_1mf _1mj” data-offset-key=”an2q2-0-0″><span class=”py34i1dx”><span data-offset-key=”an2q2-0-0″>(https://racinemultisports.com/practice-swims-with-covid-19-restrictions-luray/)</span></span></div>
    <div data-offset-key=”an2q2-0-0″>- Ed Z</div>
    </div>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.