For sale: Cervelo P5 Entire Setup

Home Forums Classifieds For Sale For sale: Cervelo P5 Entire Setup

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    bcfrank

Posting for a friend:

I’m looking to sell my Cervelo P5 and I’d like to get in touch with some potential buyers without having to place it on the Facebook DC Used Bicycle Marketplace or eBay.  What I’d like to sell is my entire setup which includes a lot of extra items (see below).  This would be for someone who either wants to upgrade or wants to purchase an entire setup.

54cm Cervelo P5
    HED Jet+ 9/Disc
    HED Jet+ 6/9
    HED Belgium/Ultegra training wheels
    Vittoria Open Corsa CX-III tires and Michelin latex tubes across the Jet+ wheels
    Brand new Quarq Power Meter w/165mm crank arms and 54/42 Rotor 10/11 speed TT chainrings
    Ultegra Di2 10-speed derailleurs (w/Dura Ace pulleys)

Everything is easily upgradeable to 11-speed except the training wheels.
    I’d be including extra Dura Ace 10-speed chains, brand new Ultegra Di2 spare derailleurs, several Ultegra and Dura Ace cassettes, an additional P5 fork, latex tubes, and I’m sure some other stuff.

Everything is in perfect condition and race-ready.  I’ve only had professional mechanics do any work on the bike.  I’m thinking about $5,500 for the entire setup.

Please contact Mr. Dana Mellerio if you have any questions or are interested.

Images of bike and wheels:
    Bike Image
    Wheel Image

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.