Lake Anna Camping

Home Forums Open Discussions Off-Topic Lake Anna Camping

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sheryl Romeo
    Participant

Hi. I’m looking to book a campsite at Lake Anna for the Peasantman. Any input from past campers of why I would choose one campsite over another? Thx.

kgwaud
    Participant

My past experience is that it’s first come first served, and you just grab what’s available the day you arrive.

Sheryl Romeo
    Participant

Thanks. I just reserved a spot and it looks like then I’ll grab what’s open when I get there. Looking forward to it.

Mark Raugust
    Participant

That’s not correct, you need to reserve a specific campsite, unless you are pitching your tent at a campsite someone else from DC Tri. If you pitch your tent at the wrong campsite that can be a mess with the park rangers.

-Mark

Sheryl Romeo
    Participant

I reserved/paid for a camp ground on Lake Anna’s site for the May 6th for the Peasantman on the 7th. The reservation notes that “<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ProximaNovaRgRegular, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; background-color: #fbebc2;”>Park staff will assign you a site during check-in.”</span>

We’re new to camping.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.