Lodging for IM Lake Placid

Home Forums Open Discussions Races Lodging for IM Lake Placid

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nick Waldrup
    Participant

Hi all,

Checking in to see if anyone is doing the full IM at Lake Placid this year and if so, would anyone be interested in sharing a place to stay for that week?

I have not booked anything yet, but planning to do so soon. Also, if someone already has a place and has an extra spot I can pay for, I am looking for that too.

Thanks!

mosered
    Participant

Tri to get a group near the lake and the race start.

RunBikeDavid
    Participant

You could try checking the IM Lake Placid FB group. Every now someone posts if they have a group house or had to cancel their reservation. From what I’ve read, hotels usually have rooms with a single bed available in case you need that as a backup!

Nick Waldrup
    Participant

Thanks for the info!! I looked around and there are some hotel spots, but I opted to rent out a cabin from July 22-27. I posted the info to the IMLP facebook page but if anyone here is interested, here are the details:

Hi!! For those looking for a place to stay for the race, I have a cabin rented and am looking to fill some spots. It is located in Wilmington which is about a 20 min drive from the starting line. It has two bedrooms, one with a solo bed that I’ll be in and a second room with 2 bunk beds. I have 3 bunk bed spots open and the couch if need be. I have the place booked from July 22-27. A spot for the entire duration will be $300 per person. It is dog friendly, but a fee for the pet will probably be required by the host. Message me if interested or if you want more details, thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.