Looking for people to go to northeast triathlon festival aug 26

Home Forums Open Discussions Races Looking for people to go to northeast triathlon festival aug 26

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    erin healy
    Participant

I’d like some company to train for, and participate in,  the northeast, MD triathlin festival on august 26. https://kineticmultisports.com/races/northeast/ I’m going to do the olympic aqua bike. Please let me know who might be interested.

Sophia Kaounas
    Participant

Hey Erin!

I’m currently signed up for North East’s Olympic triathlon.  While I am unable to accompany you in training, I’m curious of your lodging and transportation plans.  I’m located in DC [Capitol Hill] and was wondering if you’d be interested in carpooling and sharing lodging.  Let me know what you think!

Best,

Sophia

erin healy
    Participant

Hi Sophia, I can definitely carpool.  Do you drive? The race is only about an hour from me (I’m in silver spring) so I was thinking of just getting up early early.  Where do you train? What’s your email so we can talk directly?

Sophia Kaounas
    Participant

Erin –

My email is: sophia.kaounas@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

S

rah2774
    Participant

I’m racing in Northeast, too – the Oly.  At this point I don’t know if I’ll be solo or if my fiance is also racing (he’s registered, but we’re in the process of moving out of state).  I hope to see you there for sure!

-becky hirselj

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.