Looking to buy tri bike

Home Forums Classifieds Wanted Looking to buy tri bike

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    danhat
    Participant

I’m interested in purchasing a tri bike, 54 cm, probably something around 2-3 years old, plus or minus.

This is my first tri bike and not looking to spend a fortune, but want something that I can get some solid years out of.

Dan

ShannonF
    Participant

I have a Tri Bike I am selling.  Sounds like it meets your specs!  It is a medium frame (54cm). 3 years old.  It is all black and aerodynamic design.  It is built by Parlee which is located in Boston (it has outperformed Cervelo in testing).  It is high quality, carbon frame, durable.  The cockpit is very adjustable for fit.

The only reason I am selling is because I decided to give myself a present this year on a very high end bike.  Last year I was placing at most of my races for my age group with this Parlee.  I have all the info on the bike and photos.

Just send me an email slinn26@gmail.com.   I am available this weekend for a test ride!

Brian Pranske
    Participant

I’m in the market for a new tri bike, I need a XL or 58cm size bike, looking along the lines of a Cervelo P3/P5. Just wanted to throw it out there and see what type of relies I get.

Thanks.

B

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.