Lots of Gear Including Garmin, Cannondale Caad 10 Ultimate 2013 & More!

Home Forums Classifieds For Sale Lots of Gear Including Garmin, Cannondale Caad 10 Ultimate 2013 & More!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Alan Woods
    Participant

Lots of great gear below! Contact me at hoda91@yahoo.com if you are interested or would like some pictures. Thanks!

Garmin 820 – $300 – shipped
    Got it for Christmas, maybe used for 2-3 rides (haven’t had much time to ride with now 3 young kids), so it is like new. I think with the fact that I am getting old, my eyes would appreciate selling this and then get a 1000 or 1030 at some point in the distant future.

6770 di2 mini set – $215 shipped
    Include FD, RD and road shifter (the right side is scratched up but still functional). Both the FD and RD were used for about 500-600 miles.

Vision mini bars – $40 shipped
    They are a few years old but were only used on about 20 rides (but not really used in aero position).

Yakima roof racks – $175 (would prefer to sell local (DC area), we might have to split the actual shipping if it is being shipped)
    Old version of 1 Flaring, 4 Q towers, 2 rods, 1 Viper and 1 Raptor bike rack.

Cannondale Caad 10 Ultimate 2013 – $1475 Shipped
    Size 56, Di2 (Ultegra 6770), Cannondale/SRAM red crank set, does not come with wheels or saddle. I bought this sweet bike used and it was a crash replacement with maybe 300 miles on it, I was only able to put maybe 200 miles on it.

FSA K-force light seatpost (27.2mm) – $85 shipped
    Used for maybe 200 miles

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.