Mont Tremblant

Home Forums Open Discussions General Discussions Mont Tremblant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Halper
    Participant

Hey there, I guess I’m post #2 on the new forum behind Luke.

Anyway, is there anyone interested in going in on housing for Mont Tremblant in 2017?  I’m on the fence about IMMT just because of housing;  I know another house full of people already booked but they don’t have any more beds so I need to get started on another place.  If I can get a few people to go in on a place I’ll crank up the hunt for a condo in the village ASAP.

Please reply here but also email me at hamburger1971 at gmail dot com.

Thanks,

Jeff

shall825
    Participant

Jeff,

I am also planning to do IMMT and am interested in housing

Sheila

Jeff Halper
    Participant

Awesome, that’s two!  Keep an eye/ear out, and hopefully we can find a few more and get a good sized place in the village.

Jeff Halper
    Participant

Hopefully pushing this back up TTT….

If there’s anyone interested in splitting a place for IMMT, please let me know.  Sheila and I are looking to add a person or two for a condo.

Thanks!

Jeff

kmwpro
    Participant

Hey, I might be interested. I’m on the fence about signing up to race. When are you trying to get this booked? You can email me via this site, I think? -karen

Jeff Halper
    Participant

Hi Karen.  Sorry for the late response – I didn’t get a notification that you’d replied and I’m rarely on the forums.  If you get this, you can email me at hamburger1971 at hotmail dot com, and I’ll also try to PM you on the site.  I’d like to get rooms filled quickly, partially to get it locked up so I don’t have to worry about it, and partially because Sheila and I have already fronted the $$  🙂

I do have one other person interested, though they haven’t committed.  Would be cool to fill all 4 rooms, though one of them has twin beds not a queen so we’d have to figure out if anyone minds the smaller bed.

jh

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.