New DC Tri Club Member

Home Forums Open Discussions Introduce Yourself New DC Tri Club Member

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Patrick Liston
    Participant

Evening Everyone!

My name is Patrick Liston, and I am new to the DC Tri Club. I moved to the NOVA area about three years ago from San Diego California. I was relocated here for work as most stories go.  I wasn’t too sure what to expect when I moved first moved out here, especially regarding triathlon and triathlon clubs. I was glad to see there was a large group, like the DC Tri Club, to keep the racing going! I look forward to meeting everyone and getting to know you all and racing alongside.

Michael Shipp
    Participant

Welcome to DC, and to DC Tri Club. Look forward to training with you, Patrick.

Andrew Payton
    Participant

Hey everybody! Jumping on Patrick’s thread. I’m new to the club and to triathlon. I did my first tri last year and qualified for Age Group Nationals, so training for that is my goal this year!

I’m in Hyattsville, so I’m interested to hear if there are any folks out this way.

mosered
    Participant

Welcome aboard!

You can meet a lot of your fellow club members at the club meeting March 14, and the club HH on March 17, and at the splash & dash at CUA. Roughly a hundred clubbers & alum will be at the PeasantMan Tri, and many will be at the Diamond in the Rough tri, the rookie race this year.

The group rides on Sats out of Gtown will be getting more people with the warm weather, there are club runs every Wed & Sat, & masters swims most days.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.