Rev3 Williamsburg – 2021 Half?

Home Forums Open Discussions Races Rev3 Williamsburg – 2021 Half?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Megan Tuncer
    Participant

Hey y’all! Does anyone know if Rev3 will be offering Williamsburg as a half next year? I’ve never raced a Rev3 race and I’m not connected to the community in any way, so unfortunately I know very little about the race. I’ve seen it marked as “tentative” for June next year, but I was hoping someone might have more insights than the interwebs. Here’s to being optimistic and planning some 2021 races!

RunBikeDavid
    Participant

I don’t know but I like Rev3 races and how put little a motivational note in your race packet! A few of us are signed up for Virginia Blue Ridge but I’m afraid that is tentative too.

bcfrank

If Rev3 Williamsburg happens in 2021, then they will almost certainly have a Half. I think most all races, especially those by small race organizers like Rev3, are tentative if they can survive the financial hit of 2020.

That’s why we’ve been pushing all their virtual races, so we can help them stay afloat to be back around in 2021.

Bryan

Megan Tuncer
    Participant

Thank you both! Here’s to hoping that 2021 is better than 2020, and hoping that all of the small races make it. With all of the “virtual” t-shirts I’ve gotten this year, I could make a whole new virtual race t-shirt quilt!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.