Rock Hall Dinner Plans

Home Forums Open Discussions General Discussions Rock Hall Dinner Plans

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JonathanJudy
    Participant

Is anyone interested in meeting up someplace in or near Rock Hall on Friday for dinner?  I’m doing the Olympic on Sat and plan to head down there Friday around 3 at the latest.  Would be fun to meet up with some other DC Tri peeps before the race.

bcfrank

I don’t know if we have any formal plans, but I’m sure some of us will be at the Crab House Friday night and we will definitely be there after the race on Saturday for drinks and fun! I’m in a house right near transition, so we might wander over into town for food at some point, but we haven’t discussed it yet.

And sorry to highjack the thread, but if you are racing Rock Hall this weekend please confirm during packet pickup that you are signed up with DC Triathlon Club as your club! This is regional club championships and every person counts toward points that we need to win our division. Winning the division means that we get money from USA Triathlon to put back into club operations! So please make sure you are listed with the club when you pick up your race packet!

Bryan

mosered
    Participant

Some DC Triers are going to a dinner that Team RWB members are planning. They know six additional spots as of now. Great place, company.

Waterman’s restaurant, right on rae waterfront, Rock Hall MD, 21055 E. Sharp St., 6:45 pm.

Rsvp at: marjorie.strayer@teamrwb.org

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.