Roommate Search for 3br Thomas Circle Apt – Mid-March

Home Forums Classifieds For Sale Roommate Search for 3br Thomas Circle Apt – Mid-March

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Melinda Lee
    Participant

Hi all,

My roommate and I are looking for a third roommate for the den bedroom in our three-bedroom, two-bath Post Massachusetts Thomas Circle apartment (Address: 1499 Massachusetts Ave NW). The building is in a very central location and has many amazing amenities – a doorman, rooftop grills, a pool, free breakfast every weekday morning, and a gym. The apartment was recently renovated in 2016 and has hardwood floors, all new appliances, including a washer/dryer in unit. It is within walking distance to all lines of the metro and many restaurants and bars on 14<sup>th</sup> street. The room is available mid-March (or the incoming tenant must be willing to assume the lease beginning mid-March).

Rent is $1,120 plus utilities, which are about $100 per month. The apartment is large, with plenty of storage and the common areas are currently furnished. The bedroom will come unfurnished and is large enough to fit a full or queen bed plus a dresser and desk, and has some nice built-ins. The incoming tenant will be sharing a bathroom with my roommate, Michelle. She also has a very friendly medium-sized Maine Coon cat, named Mak. It’s a beautiful building with great management, and the room would be perfect for someone who wants to be walkable to everything, with amenities, without the price tag.

About us: I am an analytics consultant at Tableau Software and joined DC Tri last year. Michelle works at the Office of Science Technology Policy. We like to keep the apartment quiet and clean, and are looking for a fun, responsible roommate who wants to do the same. If this sounds like a great fit for you or a friend, please get in touch ASAP!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.