Selling Road Bikes

Home Forums Classifieds For Sale Selling Road Bikes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brian O’Connor
    Participant

Hi DC Tri,

My wife and I recently picked up some gravel bikes, and are selling our road bikes.

Album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/CexWyuphV6BBQ56q7

Bike 1: 2008 Trek 1.2 – upgraded to Shimano Claris from ~2018 Specialized Allez

Size: 54cm, Aluminum frame + carbon fork

Bought second hand in 2017, I purchased new Shimano R500 wheels immediately.  In mid-2019 I replaced the groupset with Claris RT-2000 series takeoff from a 2018 Specialized Allez.  I’ve put almost exactly 1000 miles on the bike on the road (according to Strava).  Spent most of its life on an indoor, no-contact trainer.  Comes with 28mm Conti 4-season tires that have about ~900 miles on them.  Chain still has plenty of life (pictures in album).  Comes with bottle cages.

Pedals not included.

Asking $600

Bike 2: 2009 Trek Lexa WSD

Size: 54cm

Bought second hand in 2019.  Wife has probably put ~300 miles on it on the road – also spent most of its life on a no-contact trainer.  Comes with 25mm Conti 4-seasons, a Bontrager Trip 4w “bike computer” (just a wheel magnet and a display for it), bottle cages, and saddle bag.  Has Shimano R500 wheelset.  Chain still has life in it.

Pedals not included

Asking $500

Accessories

We also have 1 Topeak Explorer rear rack that can be mounted on either bike.  We would have kept it but the new bikes have disc brakes and we needed a new rack for those.

Asking $25.

Brian O’Connor
    Participant

Sorry – correction – this is a 2013 Trek Lexa, not 2009.  Mixed up my bikes there!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.